News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

Can not Apply or Reset Video Settings

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gorthaur, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Gorthaur

Gorthaur Instant Access

For some reason the game starts in windowed mode now. When I go to the options and change it to Fullscreen or make any other change I can not apply it. Apply and Reset are greyed out.

2. Mista B

Mista B Alpha Access

I had something similar to this happen. Midair was in windowed mode when I first launched it. After I applied full screen things seemed OK. I went back to change some video settings and the Apply button wasn't working. I ended up double clicking just to try it and a different program started up. It seemed like my cursor clicks were going right through the interface and hitting my desktop icons.

After I restarted Midair it worked again, but I figured I'd mention it in case it helps fix something.

3. Schreq

Schreq Private Tester

Temporary fix: use the setres console command. Problem is it resets to what is set in the menu on every map load. Usage:

setres 1920x1080f

f = fullscreen, w = windowed, fw = borderless

4. wristfracture

wristfracture Instant Access

this kind of thing has been happening to me most recently. I have found that it takes a few days and it begins to work correctly. really frustrating, having to quit play because a button is not working.

5. Tiberius Khan

Tiberius Khan Alpha Access

This could be similar to the problem I've noticed (and made a separate thread about) where it's not that the button isn't working but the location of where the button is doesn't match the graphic. If you move the mouse around you can figure out where the button actually is based on when the graphic lights up.

6. Trent

Trent Instant Access

Shreq, thanks for that command I had the button misalignment issue too.