News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

Dev Log #23 – 1.0.1.9141 Patch Notes, Midair’s Future

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Midair News, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Midair News

Midair News NewsBot

Greetings Proxies, We’ve been working on a 1.0.1.9141 patch that includes some new content, performance improvements, and fixes that is LIVE as of this post. Let’s take a look at what we’ve delivered this patch and stick around to the end to read up on where Midair development is at now that we’ve been in […]

The post Dev Log #23 – 1.0.1.9141 Patch Notes, Midair’s Future appeared first on Midair.

Continue reading...

2. Whitewhale

Whitewhale Instant Access

So the new game mode we all rallied to make enough $ for won’t be coming I guess

Solid stuff

3. PB*Tech

PB*Tech New Member

I'll be here. Let's make it work.

4. LilysHate

LilysHate New Member

1st of all : THANK YOU!

after watching the empty servers, some of us were thinking about you and the effort you put in this project and we feel for you guys.
    we are old school and we feel you.

I would like to say a few things but idk, let me just say that we APRICIATE all the work you have done.

I read more then once something that made me see some hope (in a logic way). maybe its time to launch a new, second client with new (WASD) movement system. anyone using the WASD client will play with the same users that chose WASD sys, anyone running the original current client will play with users of the same _ (this way the competition will stay pure and anyone from the WASD that would like to enter the gates of valahalla Firm and Fame will have a chance at the original current game).
    just a thought.

THANK YOU.

5. SoundGuy

SoundGuy Private Tester

so you want a separate client with everything the same but with TA movement/physics?

6. severance

severance Instant Access

Argh! I just got decent at skiing...

Any thoughts, reflections, on things you wish you did differently?

7. Armageddon

Armageddon Teapot

MidAir LegionsOverdrive 2.

thecaptaintea, loc and SeymourGore like this.