Forums
News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

[EVENT] 'Newbloods' Night' this Wednesday, 8/16 hosted by and streamed on 'Midweek Midair'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swordfish, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Swordfish

Swordfish Event Coordinator Staff Member

TWITCH

I am happy to announce the very first special event night for Midair, 'Newbloods' Night' - Wednesday 8/16 at 5pm PT/8 EDT- come hangout in the stream, join the in-game server, ask questions, learn something new, see how others do it, and get help directly from player-coaches that will be volunteering their efforts to help ease your transition into the game.
    Think you already have it all mastered? Come help as a coach, or stick around to see if we can get a CTF/base pug going after!
    PM me on here or discord (Swordf1sh#6451)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    shazb3d, Launius, Gorthaur and 4 others like this.
  2. Swordfish

VOD

Haikus

Play of the Week

Thanks again to everyone who came out to play. We had a big pub for a while, I got to show off the beautiful new Howling Spires map art, I walked through and briefly explained each section of the new tutorial levels for a bit, and I even had a bit of time to spectate a pug.

I will be running a Newbloods' Night again in the near future, and it will be sure to be after Closed Beta/Early Access is live :)

Next week's show is going to be a bit different than it's been so far, and will likely go a bit longer as well. I will be posting here and on reddit with an update soon.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Jordan and LM SpydeR like this.
  3. 0wnj0o

0wnj0o New Member

damn I missed it and i cant figure out how to put out port inv stations and turrets.

4. Swordfish

Will be hosting another newbloods' night very soon. Watch for the forum post!