News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

Forum Feedback & Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jordan, Jan 27, 2016.

1. SeymourGore

SeymourGore #1 Stinkiest NA

I wouldn't mind seeing 'multi-quote' added, it'd make it easier when... multi-quoting.

2. Yaobling

Yaobling Instant Access

The ability to change your FOV is an absolute MUST. The standard 90 was horrible and I dont know how anyone would play like that. 120 was my go to.

Also, hopefully you guys would allow customized skins (weapon and person).

Other than that, I'm so glad to see that this is coming to fruition because this was the first game where my friends and I played together and dominated.

DoYou-GotBLinG? ...dont know if anyone here remembers me from T2 lol.

3. Fire

Fire Luck King

This is a thread for suggestions to the forum, not the game. :p I think you can already change your FOV to 120 in the game.

Fray likes this.
  4. BugsPray

BugsPray Midair Developer Staff Member

Fray likes this.
  5. Rev_Night

Rev_Night New Member

I would like to have the word filter be optional in the pref. Some of us are big boys and can handle adult language

you jive turkey you

6. TylerMarket

TylerMarket Human Goomba

Add a multimedia section for people to spam their streams and videos in the coming months

C_Zachero likes this.
  7. TriggerFinger

TriggerFinger Instant Access

Let's get some subforums going! We could certainly use one for weapon discussion, and probably one for map discussion as well. There are already a number of threads on both of those topics floating around.

Volt Cruelerz likes this.
  8. SeymourGore

Subforums are another of @GReaper 's favourite things! Make it so!

9. modsec

modsec Instant Access

I thought off topic basically covered that?

10. Mindflayr

Mindflayr Moderator Staff Member

Off Topic is for Non Midair related stuff. He is talking about Midair Streams, VODs, Gifs, etc. MA Media.

TylerMarket likes this.
  11. modsec

modsec Instant Access

Hmm. So we need a.... Do we need more....

.. Okay so we have a General Midair channel. Perhaps you're asking for a Official section(All the dev announcements and stuff), and a Community General Sub forum? I could see that. If the forums get split too much we'll get a bit redundant though, so I don't know if we need a section for everything. Maybe the big things when the come around. Mapping. Lore Discussion. A general Creative section for Fan Fics, videos and Art work. And an unofficial general discussion section for things like Strats, routes you can run, balance discussion etc. Then we still have offtopic for.... whatever.

12. Boto

Boto Member

When will we be seeing clan and lore subforums. I want to resurrect my first Tribes clan "The Flying Penis Burritos."

Also, will we be getting some kind of KS forum badges?

EC_Lee likes this.
  13. TylerMarket

TylerMarket Human Goomba

Pretty sure it says on one of the lower tiers that there will be forum badges

14. Boto

Boto Member

Thanks. Looks like forum titles and the badge is ingame.

15. SeymourGore

I'm hoping we get to choose a custom forum title, I've had my eye on a 'Jord stinks' title for awhile now.

TylerMarket likes this.
  16. Jordan

Jordan Community Manager Staff Member

Probably not, I believe it is a big pain to enable. However, some people deserve special titles. ;)

17. TylerMarket

TylerMarket Human Goomba

i see what you did there

18. Siberian

Siberian Instant Access

i wanna see a subforum for Medium armor elitists..

im tired of rubbing shoulders with all these filthy light armor scrubs..

:eek:

Jordan likes this.
  19. modsec

modsec Instant Access

You know what I'd really like and has been bothering me really badly for a while now? Colored Text. I want to be able to color my text to add emphasis or to make a person focus on certain points. Bold/Italic/Underline just don't cut it man. I want to be colorful.

20. Fixious

Fixious #1 Internet Sleuth