News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

Fullscreen mode glitched for me?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by T1Zammy, Jan 18, 2018.

1. T1Zammy

T1Zammy Alpha Access

Hi Folks,

I loaded up midair yesterday and was greeted by this (See video below) I can fix it by going borderless or changing the resoloution lower then back to 1080p. but ever time i tab out it comes back. Only change point i can recall is that there was a windows update? would that be it?

2. Jon_Osc

Jon_Osc Koala Tea Azure Rinse Staff Member

Have seen a few reports of this, but I haven't had any luck making it happen to troubleshoot myself. Only tip I have is that it might be caused by Geforce Experience.

3. T1Zammy

T1Zammy Alpha Access

Things I've tried
    Reinstall midair
    Delete cache
    Try other UNE4 games works perfectly tried overwatch and lol works perfect there too. If you'd like me to try more stuff let me know and I'll troubleshoot it for you

4. chemdawg

chemdawg Private Tester

i had the same exact thing happen to me a few months ago, changing resolution/going borderless fixed it, then like a week later i went back to 1920x1080/fullscreen and it was fine, like nothing happened. weird

5. DÆMAN

DÆMAN Private Tester

Same exact problem currently. Working around it by starting game in 720 and then upping it with a new line in my custom.cfg. Tabbing out of the game on main screen still brings problem back. Can mouse out to second monitor using console with no issues, as long as I do not minimize game window or interact with anything not on my second screen.

This started today(Friday), game was fine on Thursday. Windows update was the only change that happened in between, so I'm thinking this newest update is causing some weirdness as Ringo and I have different hardware.

6. oahra

oahra New Member

I just had and still have the problem that since I joined a server once, I cant change resolution anymore without crashing. Same for tab out to windows and back, wont work. IM on fullscreen. Tested different resolutions and no change.