News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

Got an idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by An idea, Sep 1, 2018.

1. An idea

An idea New Member

Just an idea.

I have no background in coding and design and all that, but this is just an idea I’ve had that might be impossible to bring in. but if not, I think it’s kinda cool. I also have no idea if this has been discussed before. So if it has, my bad.

Instead of having people buy specific weapons/vehicles … Why not have people buy game modes, that include all the set weapons / vehicles for said game mode.

For free, you can play with the standard Ring launcher/Chaingun/Grenade launcher and laser rifle configuration. And it’s just straight normal CTF no destructible bases.

Sell “Base mode” for I dunno, $10 or whatever. But base includes different armor classes, more weapons and vehicles. It allows EVERYONE who owns “Base mode” to pick and play from the “base mode” weapons. This way it is fair for everyone who owns it.

Same goes for rabbit/team rabbit/duel/CTH. Each game mode is sold for it’s specific set price, and that game mode includes all said vehicles, armor classes and weapons for everyone who buys it.

Then why not have free “’game mode’tournament weekend” every month. The general free users can play the tournaments game mode for free during the weekend, but only people who bought the game mode can sign up the tournament. This way, people who are interested can try out new game modes with their friends, if they like it and want to get better at it they can buy the game mode, and now have all day/night to practice and place higher in the bracket.

Why not have an armor coloring scheme maker like Rocket League, a base color for each side (Red v Blue) that you can place designs on, people in their off time can create designs and save them, they can have matching designs for their said Tribes/Clans or unique ones for their individual person. You can charge $1 or something for people to unlock their saved designs and use in game.

Have the top 10 (or whatever) tribes/clans who place in the tournaments unlock new armor models (helmets/chestpiece/etc), they can then as a clan create new designs together with their new awarded armor model and of course having to pay that $1 to unlock their designs. The top 3 teams (or whatever) can have their armor type look slightly unique and unlock theirs for free.

This way, it gives people a reason to want to buy game modes, the better they are at different game modes, the more chances they have to win badass looking armor they can take to any game mode. And it gives free users a chance to try out and still be able to play in a fair atmosphere.