Forums
News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

Last chance to get the Instant Access bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Midair News, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Midair News

Midair News NewsBot

[​IMG]

Midair is steadily approaching Alpha release, so we’re dropping the price of the Instant Access bundle from $140 to $99 starting February 3rd.

Better hit the jets – this will be your last chance to purchase the Instant Access bundle (which includes 5 gold crates, a Progression Pass, your name in the credits, and a bunch of other goodies), because February 27th will be the last day this huge bundle is available for purchase! After that, in order to get pre-release access to Midair, you’ll have to purchase a different Supporter bundle – either Alpha Access, Closed Beta, or Open Beta/Steam Early Access – and then wait until that specific build of Midair is released. You can check out the entire release timeline and bundle / rewards breakdown here.

After the Instant Access bundle goes away, we’ll then spend a few weeks finalizing the Alpha build. Once it’s ready, we’ll invite all Supporters and Kickstarter backers who purchased Alpha Access bundles into the game.

A big ‘thank you’ to all of our supporters and backers – we’re excited to see you get frags, capture flags, and rack up tank kills with the rest of us!

Continue reading...

2. SeymourGore

SeymourGore #1 Stinkiest NA

2 extra Gold Crates is a steal of a deal!

3. Wildefyr

Wildefyr Instant Access

Definitely because one of them will include the SeymourGore voice pack.

4. modsec

modsec Instant Access

I imagine a drunk man mumbling words into a microphone that are incomprehensible to the sober.

5. Hidden Taco

Hidden Taco Instant Access

If you are already a supported can you pay the difference to get IA?

6. BugsPray

BugsPray Midair Developer Staff Member

Hi Taco, send me a PM with your transaction information and I'll see if we can work something out.

Lights_Chaos likes this.
  7. No1Special

No1Special New Member

PM sent as well. :rolleyes:

No1

Lights_Chaos likes this.
  8. Hidden Taco

Hidden Taco Instant Access

Thanks, but I ended up just buying the $99 bundle rather than "up'ing" my previous support level.

BugsPray likes this.
  9. Naej

Naej Instant Access

Hello everyone, I'm new here ! :)
    I just found out about Midair today and I have to say I'm really excited about it, it looks really great ! I'm a big FPS-Z fan, my first online game was Tribes 2 which I still consider my favourite game of all time. I was playing on "Katabatic only by Zeewolf" server most of the time (was even part of the clan for some time). I also played Tribes Vengeance for some time and, of course, Tribes Ascend (it's sad what happened to this game...).
    So basically I'm interested in paying for instant access to see what the games looks like (I just wanna play, can't wait lol) but I wanna know if there are some players on the EU server ? I'm from Europe (Belgium to be precise) and it would be dumb to pay if I cannot play with anyone at all. I know it's still pre alpha and there aren't many people which is normal, but I heard there were already pugs and stuff on the US server. Is it the same on EU ?
    Thanks in advance for answering me and great work so far (from what I can see in the videos and stuff), I look forward to trying Midair very soon :)

PS : Forgive me if I make mistakes, english isn't my mother tongue although I'm fluent. :)

Nexjen89 likes this.
  10. Wildefyr

Wildefyr Instant Access

@Naej EU Pickups are currently not very active, but we have a fair few european players so the more we have the more likely there are to be pickups. When you get later into the evening, US people start signing up if the EU queue is active. Even later into the night US pugs are active with games usually every night and it's possible to be very competitive on the NY server with the lag comp the game has.

Lights_Chaos likes this.
  11. Naej

Naej Instant Access

Wildefyr likes this.
  12. Naej

Naej Instant Access

Hey guys, just to let you know that I've just purchased the instant access ! I hope I receive my key soon so that we can play together :)

13. Mindflayr

Mindflayr Moderator Staff Member

Looking forward to seeing you in game.

Naej likes this.
  14. Naej

Naej Instant Access

Thank you all, it's downloading right now eheh ^^
    [​IMG]

Jordan and Voidspawn like this.
  15. No1Special

No1Special New Member

If I signup for IA, can I transfer my original Beta access to a friend so he can eventually join?

16. Wildefyr

Wildefyr Instant Access

Yes.

No1Special likes this.
  17. No1Special

No1Special New Member

Thanks for the quick reply!

Had to borrow from Peter to pay Paul but I'm in....

[​IMG]

18. OttantUno

OttantUno Instant Access

Hy Naej i'm from italy See you in EU server