News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

Let's play some pubs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melur, May 18, 2017.

?

Most convenient time to play

1. Weekday evenings

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Weekend afternoons

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. Weekend evenings

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Melur

Melur Private Tester

I'm worried that there are a lot of people that paid for access and want to play but aren't interested in playing the more competitive PuGs at all. However, it seems like nobody has the patience to be the first one to get on an empty server and wait for people to join. So, that's exactly what I am going to do.

Saturday 20th at 1pm EDT on US east

Archetype have just release an exciting patch and there new maps and a new vehicle to try out. You can even have multiple loadouts saved now.
    Come play and if you have any friends that have access, let them know, especially if they haven't played in a while.

Edit: Oops, I had the date wrong! I meant Saturday 20th.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Schreq, p0ke, japes and 5 others like this.
  2. Tiberius Khan

Tiberius Khan Alpha Access

I'm all for this, but I feel 1 pm on a Saturday might not get the highest turnout from people, especially given the time of year. I would suggest a weeknight or maybe Sunday night.

3. Melur

Melur Private Tester

Yea, this was just the easiest time for me to get a few guys together. We'll start with this and I will most likely try to continue this on weekday nights if possible.

4. japes

japes Private Tester

Its not the greatest if you're just taking US players into account, but it's also 7pm for the euros and on US east so hopefully we'll have a good mix of both regions showing up.

5. p0ke

p0ke Private Tester

Good idea Melur,
    I'm on holiday till end of may but I would like to support the pubs regulary next time!

6. ViRGE

ViRGE Alpha Access

That would be fantastic. I don't have the time or the skills to deal with PUGs, but a more regular pub crowd so that I can drop in on weekday evenings would be perfect.

Nexjen89 likes this.
  7. wristfracture

wristfracture Instant Access

really cool to see the midair server handle so many players. great turnout. there were even some of the [dev] in game. way to go.

8. Jon_Osc

Jon_Osc Koala Tea Azure Rinse Staff Member

Had a nice 3 hours or so of 10 v 10 base! Some LCTF games also filled up a few hours later. I had a lot of fun. :)

Swordfish, Master-Mind and japes like this.
  9. japes

japes Private Tester

looking forward to round 2!

Swordfish likes this.
  10. Application-1

Application-1 Private Tester

Top fragging turret monkey was a great experience thank you guys.