News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

Nice videos people!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDigits, Jun 26, 2016.

1. TheDigits

TheDigits Member

Hey man, I have been following the occassional Midair footage, that some of you rich IA's have been uploading. Game looks really good and I don't know if it is just me who ate that green stuff under the sink, but the graphics seems very nice (and different idk??).

The most recent one I saw, the players did some pretty kewl body-blocking. How is the feeling and current situation with melee? I was just like: "By the love of Valhalla, a lance would have been awesome there (watching someone body-block)".

Game looks very kewl man! Can't wait to join and groundpou.... erhm.. Midair you!

Nastyhobbit and EC_Lee like this.
  2. ellbee

ellbee Instant Access

considering how early in development the game is, it feels really tight. no melee of any type yet but as i understand it they are certainly planning to implement it in one form or another.

TheDigits likes this.
  3. Siberian

Siberian Instant Access

melee in tribes ????

blarghhhhh.. plz just NO !!!

4. Not-Dare

Not-Dare Instant Access

nah u dont understand.

this can be voted on and off

and it is just too stupidly fun to pull off during trick routes, or fooling around or flag passing or even team rabbit

its an amazing mechanic in certain situations and blows in others

obviously banned in LT but i mean come on who doesnt want to kill ppl with a sword and a jetpack :p

The Weirdo and Whitewhale like this.