News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

Suggestion Re name the game and put a better graphic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ᅚᅚᅚ, May 15, 2018.

1. ᅚᅚᅚ

ᅚᅚᅚ New Member

Hi there are a lot of things on the internet are called MIDAIR so I suggest naming it Tribes Midair.
    For me the graphic is cool but my friend didn't like its graphic he says it is like a cartoon please put a better graphic if you can.
    Thank you.

2. p0ke

p0ke Private Tester

Please change your name. There is a lot of stuff called ᅚᅚᅚ when searching in google.
    And a friend of mine says that a neighbor of his collegue has a boy who loves this game! Great gameplay, great graphics!

3. SeymourGore

SeymourGore #1 Stinkiest NA

I dunno, the dev's were too yellow bellied to put 'shazbot' in the game, I doubt they'd put 'Tribes' in the title.

4. p0ke

p0ke Private Tester

Mork still have all rights on "shazbot", thats why they can´t use it :)

5. ᅚᅚᅚ

ᅚᅚᅚ New Member

P0ke I like invisible name.
    And why do you want to search my name?
    I am glad some people replied to me. Hey guys don't you think that naming the game "Tribes Midair" is cool idea? I see it cool idea 1- because it is like Tribes games. 2- Because there are many things on the internet are called midair.
    By the way I am new.

6. SeymourGore

Nah, Mork's cool with it.

"TRIBES: Midair" does have a certain ring to it.

7. ColonelBlair

ColonelBlair Member

Not sure if troll or not... but on the chance it's not... they don't have the rights to Tribes, so therefore can't call it Tribes: Midair

8. Curad

Curad New Member

Sorry..Midair ain't Tribes. So far..nothin has been Tribes but Tribes. The End.

9. p0ke

p0ke Private Tester

Right, Tribes is Tribes and the Tribes series is owned by Hi-Rez Studios. And if I search for midair the first matches are that game.

10. SeymourGore

Yeah I can't see them changing the name now either. I think it's a good name, nice and simple.

It's no Fallen Empire: Legions, but it works.

11. Mindflayr

Mindflayr Moderator Staff Member

FTFY

The Weirdo and SeymourGore like this.