Forums
News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

Want a Discord "Kickstarter Backer" Label? Read Me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BugsPray, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadhead

deadhead Alpha Access

deadhead#5522

2. chemdawg

chemdawg Alpha Access

Deadhead from The Mature Asskickers?

3. Future

Future Alpha Access

Future#6481

4. Lock Jaw-

Lock Jaw- Alpha Access

Lock Jaw-#8315

5. Zimanos

Zimanos Instant Access

Aeia#7878

6. sajent

sajent Alpha Access

sajent#8636

7. Wildefyr

Wildefyr Instant Access

Could it be possible to have some clarification from developers about the Kickstarter label? Is it supposed to be purely a label for the players who backed the Kickstarter last year or for all players who back now until early access, or even if you get the game before release. From playmidair.com/buy the following is quoted: "Name in Credits (“Supporter” – After our Kickstarter Backers)". I'd expect a similar precedent for the Kickstarter label, but there doesn't seem to be one.

Don't want to come across as an ass, but seeing as this thread got moved to the GD subforums it's bound to going to have more people post in this thread, and eventually more shifting through to find who is eligible and who isn't, and the community knowing this upfront would be a definitely plus, especially to moderators.

Edit: I just noticed that the label has actually been changed on Discord from Kickstarter Backer to just Backer, but my original question still stands about the cutoff point.

8. Jordan

Jordan Community Manager Staff Member

We verify that all the people who post in this thread are backers/supporters, whatever you want to call it. We just want to show our appreciation to those people who are helping Midair become a reality. I deal with all of it so it doesn't affect our moderation team in anyway as to who is/isn't 'eligible'. We'll likely cap it at Closed Beta since that's where we expect to see critical mass but we haven't discussed that in depth yet.

We'll have real credits (beyond a Discord title) that will signify all the KS backers & supporters at various tiers & stages.

Hope that helps clarify things and puts you at ease.

chemdawg and Wildefyr like this.
  9. Mista B

Mista B Alpha Access

Mista B#0405

10. Antti

Antti New Member

nurman#0346

11. goodie2shoes

goodie2shoes Alpha Access

goodie2shoes#0970

12. Ravesty

Ravesty Private Tester

Ravesty#1129

13. Implosions

Implosions Private Tester

Implosions#3590

14. Jordan

Jordan Community Manager Staff Member

Locking due to alpha sales being closed.

We will be blasting out an email in the next few days with a signup form for anyone who just got Beta access! Stay tuned!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.