News
Community
Get Access, Support Midair!

Forums

News

Community

Get Access, Support Midair!

weapons switch still bugged.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by fumz, May 15, 2018.

1. fumz

fumz Alpha Access

I posted this a while ago. Can't find the original post but I just dl'ed again and see it's still happening, for me, with amazing regularity and always when I need it not to happen and never when just roaming around by myself.

2. p0ke

p0ke Private Tester

How do you switch the weapon? With the slot binding or with prev/next? And what are you´re bindings there? Does it only happen if you have only 2 slots equipped?

3. fumz

fumz Alpha Access

This is prev/next using the (default) mouse wheel. Number keys work, but I'm used to using the wheel and this has never happened in any game I've played before or since.

It still happens with 3 weapons equipped; although, in fairness, I just unlocked everything so I can't say for sure if it happens with the same regularity as with 2 slots filled vs 3? It was just happening in the game I just got out of, but not as bad as this. What's ridiculously frustrating is that if I'm traveling to and from a flag and don't need to switch weapons, but just do, everything works fine. As soon as I engage it's more prone to happen... and just how many times it happens is anyone's guess? This clip showed the same weapon pop up 4 times in a row; last night it happened 7 times in a row, which is what caused me to enable shadowplay and start recording.

4. SoundGuy

SoundGuy Private Tester